The pressure to remain competitive has become permanent in today’s business environment. In such times of rapid change, corporate restructuring represents an opportunity to ensure long-term survival and growth. Corporate restructuring may also have positive causes. It might be required by exceptional growth, which renders the organisational structure inadequate for the increased number of employees. Alternatively, restructuring may be required to maintain close contact with the clients.
Corporate restructuring may target the whole company or be limited to parts of it. We provide hands-on advice and a critical and independent professional opinion for our clients. We do not avoid delicate issues such as outsourcing, relocating at lower-cost locations or dismissals. No matter what issue we deal with, we seek out the best possible solution for our clients´ needs.
At Vegas Java Business Group Our advice includes:
- Independent business reviews (strategic, financial)
- Identification of restructuring potentials, development of restructuring concepts and accompaniment of their implementation
- Controlling of restructuring
- Management of liquidity
- Personnel Management
- Identification of potential strategic investors
- Relocation of operations to lower-cost sites
- Reorganization of particular functions such as operations and sales
- Renegotiation of labour contracts to reduce overhead
- Renegotiation of corporate debt to reduce interest payments
- Sale of under-utilised assets
- Outsourcing of operations to a more efficient third party
A company that follows our advice on corporate restructuring will be leaner, more efficient, better organised and more focused on its core business. This will provide additional value for the company and provide much better chances of being profitably resold.